VACANCIES – FIELD INTERVIEWERS
The African Population & Health Research Center (APHRC) invites applications for Field Interviewer position in its SCALE-UP PROJECT in Korogocho and Viwandani. The study will begin in early June and will continue for three (3) months. Successful candidates will be required to work in one of the two communities.
Applicants should fulfill the following conditions:
- Be a KCSE certificate holder (Mean grade B plain and above).
- Be fluent in both English and Kiswahili languages.
- Be a resident of or have worked in Korogocho and Viwandani.
- Prepared to devote their efforts full time to the project for the duration of the study.
- Willing and able to work outside normal business hours and in insecure environment
Applications can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered to the address below and addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer,
The African Population and Health Research Center,
Manga Close, Off Kirawa Road, Kitisuru,
P. O. Box 10787-GPO, Nairobi.
Please indicate ‘SCALE-UP Project’ on the subject line of the email and the application envelope.
- CV listing 2 referees
- Copy of National ID
- Copies of your academic certificates as well as other relevant certificates and testimonials.
Application deadline: Close of business on Tuesday 24th April, 2012.
APHRC DOES NOT REQUIRE APPLICANTS TO MAKE ANY PAYMENTS AT ANY POINT DURING AND AFTER THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.